markhamlet.com

Official website of Mark Hamlet: Musician and Composer with the band EVERSTORM

Copyright © markhamlet.com | Powered by Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jun 5, 2011

Ibanez Guitars

I have a lot of different guitars but over the years I have found myself using my Ibanez RG 570 the most.

There is something about this guitar that just fits my playing style more so than all of my other guitars. My model has a Lo-TRS tremolo fitted to it, many people claim that this tremolo is inferior to the Ibanez Edge tremolo. I however would disagree strongly with this. I have used a couple of Ibanez guitars with the Edge tremolo and would prefer mine over any of them. Maybe I am just lucky, I have never had any problems with it, yet if you read the internet forum boards there are a lot of posts from people who claim they have multiple problems with the TRS from them wearing out to not holding the guitar in tune.

I have had this guitar since 1999 and it has never failed me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Popular Posts