markhamlet.com

Official website of Mark Hamlet: Musician and Composer with the band EVERSTORM

Copyright © markhamlet.com | Powered by Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jun 6, 2009

Studio Upgrade

Things are going to slow down a little, music wise, over the next two months as I have made the decision to upgrade the studio software to Cubase 5.

Currently I am using Cubase SX 3 but Murray has recently moved to version 5 in his studio and it is now becoming a little awkward going back and forth between the two studios. So the logical solution is for me to also upgrade.

This should provide many advantages, as the new software is far superior to the one we have been using. Also it will allow Murray to record the drums in his studio and bring the recordings back without any issues.

The down side is that I will have to learn how the new software works and I may need to re-sort some of my workflow, and this will take time.

In the end it will be a great benefit for the album.

Rock on!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Popular Posts